Best of Bonfire – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. CONTEST DESCRIPTION: The 2019 Best of Bonfire contest will allow eligible Bonfire Users to submit a design featured in a Bonfire Campaign run between January 1, 2019 and October 13, 2019 in order to have the opportunity to be voted one of the best 2019 designs on Bonfire (“Contest”).
The Contest entry period begins on October 14, 2019 at 8:00am EST and ends on November 1, 2019 at 11:59pm EST (“Entry Period”)
The sponsor of this Contest is Bonfire Funds, Inc., the sole owner of Bonfire.com. (“Sponsor”). All of the Terms and Conditions governing the Bonfire platform, www.bonfire.com (“Terms and Conditions”), in addition to those terms and conditions described here (“Official Rules”) will apply to the Contest.
No purchase is necessary to win.
Anyone who participates in the Contest in any capacity unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules, the Terms and Conditions, and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will administer all aspects of the Contest. Any questions, comments or issues related to the Contest can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older and who created a Campaign on the Bonfire platform between January 1, 2019 and October 13, 2019 and which has consistently maintained compliance with the Terms and Conditions (“Eligible Bonfire User”).
Sponsor, and their suppliers, affiliate partners, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees are ineligible to enter the Contest or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
4. HOW TO ENTER: A design featured in an Eligible Bonfire User’s Campaign (“Design”) may be entered in the Contest during the Entry Period by completing the entry form found here: https://bonfireapp.typeform.com/to/Ylkg3T (“Entry”). Only the Eligible Bonfire User who launched the associated Campaign may enter the Design in the Contest (“Entrant”). You can not enter a design on behalf of anyone else. No entries will be accepted once the Entry Period has ended.
Entrants will select the category in which their Design will compete in the Contest. Categories include Best use of Typography in a Design, Best Minimalist Design, Best Abstract Design, Best Retro Design, Best Animal Design, Best Socially Driven Design, and Best Design for a Nonprofit Organization (“Category” or “Categories”). Only one Entry will be accepted per Entrant.
The email address included on the Entry must match the email address included on the Bonfire account for the Campaign.
Entries that are suspected by Sponsor to be automated or robotic will be disqualified. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest. Failure to comply with the Official Rules or Terms and Conditions, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, at any point during the Contest will result the Entrant’s exclusion from the remainder of the Contest, removal from any lists of Finalists or Winners, and/or in the forfeiture of any Prize.
5. FINALIST SELECTION: A panel composed of pre-selected employees of Sponsor will create a list of finalists from the eligible entries for each Category (“Finalists”). For each Category, the number of Finalists will be based on the total number of eligible Entries received but is not expected to exceed 7 per Category.
Sponsor will announce Finalists for each Category via email and social media on or before 8:00am EDT on November 14, 2019.
6. PUBLIC VOTING: The public voting to determine the winner in each category will open on November 14, 2019 at 8:00am EDT and close on December 4, 2019 at 11:59pm EDT. Voting will occur through a Typeform that Sponsor will share via email and on social media when the Finalists for each Category are announced.
7. WINNER SELECTION: The Finalist from each Category which receives the most votes during the Voting Period will be determined to the Winner of that Category (“Winner”).
8. BEST OVERALL DESIGN WINNER SELECTION: One Winner of “Best Overall Design” will be selected from all of the Winners by a panel of Sponsor’s employees.
9. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: The Winners of each Category and The Best Overall Design Winner will be announced by 12:00pm EDT on December 5, 2019 (“Contest End Date”).
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 5 business days of the Contest End Date by email sent to the email address listed on their Bonfire account. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any Instagram or email account.
3. PRIZE: The eligible Winner of each Category and the Winner of Best Overall Design will receive special gift bag from Sponsor of items valued between $25 and $100 (“Prize”). Winners must accept their Prize by replying directly to the Winner Notification email within 10 days. A follow up email from Sponsor to the Winner will describe the Prize items in more detail and request that the Winner provide a US shipping address required for delivery.
If the Winner fails to respond within 10 days, or if the Winner Notification is returned as undeliverable, the Prize will be forfeited by Winner, without recourse.
Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification. The Winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and/or a Publicity Release. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
10. PRIVACY: By becoming an Entrant in the Contest, you grant Sponsor permission to share your profile information, relevant content, and other personally identifiable information necessary in order to administer the Contest, and in the event you are a Finalist or Winner, you grant Sponsor permission to share such information publicly.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download of any materials in the Contest.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all voting and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest.
12. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Bonfire cc: Best of Bonfire 10128 West Broad St. Suite A. Glen Allen, VA 23060. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than December 31, 2019. A complete list of Winners will be published as a blog post on blog.bonfiire.com after the winner notification and confirmation process is complete.