If you work for, or own a nonprofit organization, then you know how important it is to find software or tools that offer discounts. These tools can become very expensive, but play a vital role in ensuring your nonprofit can run its day-to-day operations. Without these discounts, the cost of these tools can quickly add up and cost more than you can afford.
Here at Bonfire, we’ve helped hundreds of nonprofits raise money for their organization through t-shirt fundraisers. In an effort to continue helping organizations like yours, we’ve created this resource that lists all of the best discounts for nonprofits in one single place. Our hope is that you’ll be able to spend more time focusing on your organization, and less time researching where you can get the best discount for a certain type of software or product.
Explore all of the discounts that we’ve found below. These discounts are spread across 16 different categories and include discount and pricing information for each item.
|Aplos Accounting||– 1% off transaction fees if you’re a registered 501c(3) nonprofit|
– 30% discount for organizations that collect less than $50k in revenue annually
– If your organization is less than 1 year old, you can get the first 6 months for free.
|Xero Accounting||25% off of your selected subscription after your 30 day free trial ends.|
Advertising & Marketing Software
|Buffer||50% off all Buffer Publish plans|
|BuzzSumo||Contact for discount information|
|Google AdWords||$10,000 USD of in-kind advertising every month for text ads|
|Hootsuite||50% discount on Hootsuite Professional and Team Plans|
|Moz||75% discount on MozPro plans|
|Automate.io||Contact for discount information|
|AWeber||3 months of free service, then 25% off all invoices.|
|Constant Contact||– 20% off a 6-month prepaid package|
– 30% off a 12-month prepaid package
|HubSpot||Contact for discount information|
|iContact||– Nonprofits registered in North Carolina are eligible for a free account.|
– 20% discount for all qualifying nonprofits nationwide.
|Microsoft Dynamics||– $86.25 off the Customer Engagement Plan for every user per month.|
– $207.50 off the Dynamics 365 Team Plan for every user per month.
|Salesforce||10 free subscriptions and discounts on additional subscriptions, products, and services.|
|Zoho||Contact for discount information.|
|99designs||– Verified nonprofit organizations can apply to receive $500 in platform credits for design services. |
– Only 8-10 nonprofits are selected each month based on their needs and how involved they are in their communities.
|Canva||Canva Pro is free to all registered nonprofits|
|Piktochart||14% off all pro plans|
|AWeber||Free for the first 3 months and then 25% off|
|Campaign Monitor||15% discount|
|GetResponse||50% off for life|
|MailChimp||15% discount on your selected plan|
|VerticalResponse||– Free if you’re sending less than 10,000 emails per-month.|
– 15% discount on monthly plans if you’re a higher-volume sender.
File Sharing & Storage Software
|Box||– For a one-time administrative fee, all eligible nonprofits can receive 10 Box Starter Edition licenses.|
– For additional seats, a considerable discount is offered on the Box Business Edition and Box Enterprise Edition licensing.
|DropBox||Contact for discount information|
|Tresorit||– Free subscription to the Tresorit Business subscription with 10 users.|
– You can add additional users at the discounted price of $14.25 user/month.
|WeTransfer||Free to send files up to 2GB for anyone|
|Bonfire||3.5% payment processing|
|Classy||Contact for discount information|
|CrowdRise||2.9% + 30¢ payment processing|
|GoFundeMe||2.9% + 30¢ payment processing|
|Mightycause||6.9% + 30¢ payment processing|
|MobileCause||Small NPO – $149/month|
Basic Plan – $249/month
Essentials Plan – $349/month
Advanced – $499/month
|Legal Zoom||Economy – $99*|
Standard – $239*
Express Gold – $349*
*Filing fees will vary by state
|Adobe||Adobe offers nonprofit pricing discounts to VIP (Value Incentive Plan) and TLP (Transactional Licensing Program) programs globally.|
|Evernote||Contact for discount information|
|Google: G Suite||Free|
|Microsoft Azure||– 15% discount on Azure services when purchasing through a Microsoft Enterprise Agreement (EA)—minimum $50,000 annual commitment required.|
– $3,500 (USD) donated Azure services credits per year
|Microsoft Office||Small & Medium NPOs|
– Office 365 Nonprofit Business Essentials can be donated
– $3 user/month for Office 365 Nonprofit Business Premium
– Office 365 Nonprofit E1 can be donated
– $4.50 user/month for Office 365 Nonprofit E3
– $15 user/month for Office 365 Nonprofit E5
|Formstack||25% discount for non-educational, non-governmental organizations that are tax-exempt under section 501c(3).|
|Gravity Forms||Contact for discount information|
|Typeform||Contact for discount information|
|Wufoo||50% discount on all paid plans to non-educational non-profit organizations.|
Payment Processing Software
|DonateKindly||Discounted transaction fees for NPOs|
|Google Donation Tools||Free|
|PayPal||Discounted transaction fees of 2.2% + 30¢ per transaction|
|Stripe||Discounted transaction fees of 2.2% + 30¢ per transaction, but you have to contact them for the discount|
Project & Team Management Software
|Asana||50% discount for an annual Asana Premium or Business plan|
|Monday||Contact for discount|
|Todoist||50% discount on the Business plan|
|Slack||Eligible NPOs can receive a free or discounted upgrade of one workspace to a paid plan.|
– Free upgrade for workspaces with 250 or fewer members.
– 85% discount for workspaces with more than 250 members.
– Workspaces of any size an 85% discount.”
|Bullhorn||Contact for discount information|
|JazzHR||Contact for discount information|
|Nonprofits are eligible for significant discounts, contact for details.|
|Github||Contact for discount information|
|Wistia||10% discount on any plan for registered 501c(3) organizations|
|Dreamhost||– Free shared hosting plan (including email hosting) for all US-based registered nonprofits. |
– 35% off on DreamPress plans.
|Kinsta||– 15% monthly recurring discount on all of our WordPress hosting plans.|
– If you prepay, you also get 15% off in addition to the two months free that for-profit customers get.
|Wix||Free Combo Premium Plan for a year, with the option of extending the plan for an additional two years.|