Be automatically entered to win when you buy the Trevor Noah Foundation X Karabo Poppy t-shirt.
Bonfire + Trevor Noah Foundation GRAMMY® Gift Bag Giveaway– OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Bonfire + Trevor Noah Foundation Grammy® Gift Bag Giveaway entry period begins Monday, March 15th, 2021 at 8am EST and ends on Thursday, March 25th, 2021 at 11:59pm EST.
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Bonfire Funds, Inc., the owner and operator of Bonfire.com. (“Sponsor”).
No purchase is necessary to win.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules, Sponsor’s Terms & Conditions, and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission, or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments, or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. Bonfire, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZE: 1 winner will receive the 2021 Grammy Gift Bag, meant for Taylor Swift, and its contents. This bag and its contents were politely declined by Taylor Swift and set aside instead for this giveaway.
Only one prize will be awarded, and cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the United States. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Everyone who purchases a product from the Trevor Noah Foundation X Karabo Poppy campaign on Bonfire.com will automatically be entered to win this giveaway. This shirt can be found at https://www.bonfire.com/trevor/. Alternatively, complete this form, found at https://bonfireapp.typeform.com/to/Q1Tw3wpj, to enter to win, with no purchase necessary. Only one entry will be accepted for each email account from which an entry is received. 100% of the Bonfire campaign proceeds will go directly to support the Trevor Noah Foundation NPC (SA), a nonprofit organization registered in South Africa.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected at random from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random selection will be conducted within 48 hours of when the Promotion Period ends by Bonfire or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address used to make their entry, approximately 4 days after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept the prize by return communication to Sponsor, as directed by Sponsor, within 10 days of notification. If the winner fails to respond within 10 days, the prize will be forfeited by winner, without recourse. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor an email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. Failure of the winner to submit an acceptable T-shirt design within a reasonable amount of time following the winner’s acceptance of the prize may also result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
7. PRIVACY: By entering the Sweepstakes, you grant Sponsor permission to share your Instagram account username, profile information, and relevant content, and other personally identifiable information with the other Sweepstakes Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, and in the event you are the winner, you grant Sponsor permission to share such information publicly.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Bonfire cc: Bonfire GRAMMY® Gift Bag Giveaway Bonfire Funds Inc. 3420 Pump Rd. Mailbox #351 Henrico, VA, 23233-1111. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 5 days after the Promotion Period has ended. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
11. SPONSOR: Bonfire Funds Inc. 3420 Pump Rd. Mailbox #351 Henrico, VA, 23233-1111